CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

This blog is designed to enable all of us to post pictures and tell stories about our latest hunts. Good luck and happy hunting!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Micah's 2009 Turkey

Dad and I decided to run up and go turkey hunting last Friday, we ended up doing it spot-n-stalk style because the birds didn't respond to any of our calls. I decided to use the shotgun because I figured that I wouldn't have too much time to go hunting with Liv being sick and all. Plus Jaron will be home soon and I want to try and help him get one. After a lengthy stalk and a little bit of belly crawling, we had the birds within range. The first red head that I saw, I pulled the trigger. Liv cooked it up for dinner that night and it was the best tasting turkey I've ever had.

0 comments: